Guidelines to the parents
- Parents should carry out their responsibilities as educator in instilling in their children respect and strict obedience for all school rules and regulations.
- Students should always wear their School ID card.
- Parents are requested to go through their wards school diary regularly and sign the teacher’s remarks, if any.
- PTA meetings should be regularly attended to discuss the performance and progress of the child.
- Parents must check that the child carries books/note books according to time table.
- For the best result parents must motivate and support their child to establish a proper study area. Home work must be given a priority in the daily schedule.
- In case home work has not been completed by the due date then it should be communicated clearly to the class teacher with reason that why the work was not done.
- Encourage your ward to read good books or play games, instead of viewing TV.
- Parents are requested not to accompany their wards to the class rooms at arrival time. At dispersal time they should collect their wards from the school gate.
- Parents are not permitted to meet teachers during school hours. In special cases, parents may be allowed to meet the teacher with prior permission from the principal/ academic incharge.
- Parents should ensure that their wards do not bring any objectionable books, magazine, picture or any other material that may violate the disciplinary norms of the school. Otherwise the same will be destroyed in the presence of the student.
- Parents are also requested to ensure that their wards do not bring gift except to offer for distribution on birthdays. Students from class VI onwards should be in school uniform even on their birthday.
- Parents are requested to send their ward in neat and clean. Students should not wear faded, over-size or small-size uniform. Girl students will wear skirt 1 inch below the knee, failing of which the child will be marked absent and sent home.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in address/ Tel. numbers.
- Please do not give mobile phone to your child. If student is found carrying a mobile phone, it will be confiscated and a heavy fine will be imposed.